GAPS is returning to full time, in-person learning on April 26th, to finish out the 2020-2021 school year:
- Our bell schedule will be 9:10-3:45
- Contact NAE if you are interested in this full time, in-person model
- You must live within our attendance area (no transfers at this time
- Breakfast and lunch will be served
- Masks are worn at all times.
- Social distancing rules and hand hygiene still apply.
Please contact Patty Nordyke, or call the school office at 541-967-4588 for more information. We are very excited to welcome students on campus!