The parents and educators of North Albany Elementary Parent Teacher Partnership (PTP) work together to enhance the learning opportunities and social growth for our children by funding educational assemblies, technological advances, art/craft activities, play ground equipment, and classroom enrichment dollars for each teacher.
More information about our goals, our officers, announcements, and minutes of recent meetings are is listed below.
What We Do
We are parents who work together with teachers and staff to enhance the learning opportunities and social growth for our children by funding educational assemblies, field trips, art programs, technological advances and classroom enrichment dollars.
How We Do This
We will have multiple fundraisers during the school year. The more volunteers we get, the better!
Why We Need You
Everything we do is for our children. Your involvement, large or small, makes a difference.
When To Start
We need your help now! Our first fundraiser, the Jog-A-Thon, will be in October. This is one of the most successful and easiest events of the year.
How To Be Involved
There are numerous ways to help:
- Share your ideas with us.
- Sign up to help at various events.
- Chair / co-chair a specific fundraising event.
- Become a board member.
- Attend our meetings. All meetings start at 7:00 p.m. and are held in the library.
2023-24 Meeting Schedule – 7:00 pm in the NAE Library
- September 12
- October 3
- November 7
- December 5
- January 2
- February 6
- March 5
- April 2
- May 7
- June 4
- Co-President – Christin Mosbaugh and Amanda Garcia
- Vice President -Laura Orth
- Secretary – Margret Burroughs
- Treasurer – Julia Wegner
- Volunteer Coordinator – Leslee Mayers